Second PA Senate Committee Hearing on Harrisburg’s Debt Crisis Rescheduled for November 13th
The PA Senate Local Government Committee has announced that the second hearing on the City of Harrisburg’s debt crisis has been rescheduled for Tuesday, November 13th at 9:30am in Room 8E-3, East Wing, Capitol Building.
9:30 a.m. Call to Order and Introductory Remarks
- Senator John H. Eichelberger Jr., Chairman
- Senator John Blake, Minority Chairman
9:30 a.m.: Thomas Mealy (former Director, Harrisburg Authority)
10:00 a.m.: Robert Kroboth, (Business Manager, City of Harrisburg)
10:30 a.m.: Jeff Haste, Commissioner, Dauphin County
11:30 a.m.: Bruce Barnes (Excel Financial Advisors/Milt Lopus Associates)
1 p.m.: James Losty (RBC Capital)
2 p.m.: Andrew Giorgione, Esq. (Buchanon Ingersoll)
3 p.m.: Carol Cocheres, Esq. (Eckert Seamens)
4 p.m.: James Ellison, Esq. (Rhoads & Sinon)
4:30 p.m.: David Unkovic, Esq. (former Receiver, City of Harrisburg
On October 4th, the first hearing proceeded. Below is testimony from various participants.
Written testimony of William Cluck here.
Click the titles below to watch the Roxbury News videos of the testifiers:
- PA Senate Local Government Committee: Testimony of Steven Goldfield, PRAG
- PA Senate Local Government Committee: Testimony of Former Harrisburg Mayor Stephen Reed
- PA Senate Local Government Committee: Testimony of Former The Harrisburg Authority Board Chair, Fred Clark
- PA Senate Local Government Committee: Testimony of former THA Consultant Dan Lispi