HARRISBURG CITY COUNCIL: Legislative Session Agenda
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
INVOCATION/MOMENT OF SILENCE
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
• Presentation by Nathanial & Patricia Gadsden in honor of Council President Williams.
COURTESY OF THE FLOOR
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
• Approval of the Legislative Session Minutes of November 27, 2012.
REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
• Report by Chair Koplinski on the Budget & Finance Committee meeting of December 5, 2012.
ORDINANCES FOR FIRST READING
• Bill 21-2012 - An ordinance amending Section 5-717.99 of the Codified Ordinances of the City of Harrisburg titled “Enforcement and Penalties” by increasing the administrative penalty and setting forth a standard interest rate for delinquent payments of the Business Privilege and Mercantile taxes owed to the City of Harrisburg.
ORDINANCES FOR AMENDMENT
ORDINANCES FOR FINAL PASSAGE
• Resolution 45-2012 – A Resolution approving the Fifth Proposed 2012 Budget Reallocations.
• Resolution 46-2012 - A Resolution appointing ____________________ to serve as a member of the Harrisburg City Council until January 6, 2014.
• Resolution 47-2012 – A Resolution confirming the appointment of Carlesha Green Halkias, Esquire to serve as Deputy Solicitor for the City of Harrisburg.
• Resolution 48-2012 –A Resolution confirming the appointment of Jason M. Hess, Esquire to serve as Solicitor for the City of Harrisburg
• Resolution 49-2012 - A Resolution to confirm the Mayoral appointment of David Riley to a three year term as a committee member for the Loan Review Committee.
• Resolution 50-2012 - A Resolution to confirm the Mayoral appointment of Joshua C. Robertson to a three year term as a committee member for the Loan Review Committee.
• Resolution 51-2012 - A Resolution to confirm the Mayoral appointment of Brittany T. Brock to a three year term as a committee member for the Loan Review Committee.