Legislative Session Agenda
Tuesday, November 27, 6pm – 7pm in City Council Chambers
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
INVOCATION/MOMENT OF SILENCE
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION OF THE 2013 BUDGET – Mayor Linda D. Thompson
COURTESY OF THE FLOOR
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
• Approval of the Legislative Session Minutes of November 13, 2012.
REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
ORDINANCES FOR FIRST READING
• Bill 19-2012 – An Ordinance establishing the budget for the Municipal Government of the City of Harrisburg for the year Two Thousand Thirteen (2013)
• Bill 20-2012 – An Ordinance amending the Codified Ordinances of the City of Harrisburg, Title V, Licensing and Taxation, Part V, Real Estate Taxes, Chapter 5-501, Property Tax, by establishing for the year Two Thousand Thirteen (2013) a tax levy on land and improvements and providing for the distribution of taxes levied and assessed and providing for a tax rebate for the difference between the tax due and attributable to the year Two Thousand Thirteen (2013) tax levy over the tax due and attributable to the year Two Thousand Six (2006) tax levy for qualifying senior citizens.
ORDINANCES FOR AMENDMENT
ORDINANCES FOR FINAL PASSAGE
• Resolution 44-2012 – A Resolution confirming the appointment of Mr. Kevin Hagerich to serve as Director of the Department of Public Works for the City of Harrisburg.
• Resolution 45-2011 – A Resolution approving the Fifth Proposed 2012 Budget Reallocations.