Excuse the cynicism, but as a City of Harrisburg resident and taxpayer, it’s a challenge not to ponder the City’s growing lack of options, sovereignty, and equity this 4th of July.
Still, it’s a day off for the beautiful city along the river.
This mural reigns free on a side of building on Market Street, Allison Hill, City of Harrisburg.
photo by Ammon Perry
today’s the day Harrisburg:
- Governor Corbett______Why extend Chapter 9 Prohibition?
- Majority Leader Mike Turzai_____Chapter 9 Prohibition
- A House Appropriations Committee passes bill to restrict Harrisburg as well as all 3rd class cities from filing Chapter 9 Bankruptcy until November 2012
- Appropriations Chairman William Adolph on Chapter 9 Bankruptcy Prohibition_____”This what our legal counsel has recommended.”
- Representative Ron Buxton on Chapter 9 Municipal Bankruptcy Prohibition _______Because a certain individual